Right Click - Find in Explorer is not working?

Dog Voodoo
Dog Voodoo Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Maschine

when I right click on a sample in Sampling Edit mode and choose Find in Explorer, nothing happens.

It does not open Explorer, nothing happens?

Is this a known bug?

It did work a in the past but not now?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Dog Voodoo can you try running Maschine as administrator to see if it helps? You can do that by disconnecting Maschine and closing the software first, then right-click on the MASCHINE 2 shortcut and select Properties.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

No issues with that here, can you provide an example scenario?

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Dog Voodoo can you try running Maschine as administrator to see if it helps? You can do that by disconnecting Maschine and closing the software first, then right-click on the MASCHINE 2 shortcut and select Properties.

• NC17z
    NC17z Member Posts: 20 Member
    edited September 2022

Update on this issue,... Choosing to start Maschine as the Administrator does not fix this issue with Right Clicking on a Sample in the Edit Window "Find in Explorer". However, Right Click and "Save Loop As..." Does Work.

Windows 10 Home

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Being that the OP never posted a scenario I never tested further, but your post renewed my interest...and it appears this is a bug... on initial load of the Sample (or loop in audio module), "Find in Explorer" works fine, but if you save the project (Save or Save with Samples), close the project and then re-open it, "Find in Explorer" does not work. I will submit a bug report...

• NC17z
    NC17z Member Posts: 20 Member

Thank you for submitting a bug report! I kind of thought I was loosing my mind, like that was never a feature that ever worked. Thanks again.

• Eric M
    Eric M Member Posts: 1 Member

Was this bug ever addressed? Find in explorer doesn’t work for me either

thanks

Eric