Unable to load Ozone 10

bhumberson
bhumberson Member Posts: 4 Member

Any ideas how to use Ozone 10 with Kompete 14? I'm using the new Native Access and I can install Ozone from there under the Effects tab but when I try to load Ozone in Maschine I get the error of Ozone 10 could not be loaded. It's not even a plugin I can load from my plugin list like all the other iZotope plugins. Only my Ozone 9 shows up. Yes I have found the folder that has Ozone 10 in it and selected that folder for Maschine to look for plugins. All the Plugin Alliance plugins work just fine.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@bhumberson Ozone 10 is VST3 only. Maschine and Komplete Kontrol don't support 3rd party VST3 plug-ins yet. This feature will come in the next Maschine and Komplete Kontrol updates, this update should come in a couple of weeks. Until then you'll have to use Ozone 10 in another software or DAW.

Answers

• Soft Enerji
    Soft Enerji Member Posts: 10 Member

Have you tried running Maschine software in standalone mode? I had a similar issue with Kontakt 7 not showing up in Komplete Kontrol until I ran as standalone.

I have the full version of Ozone and it shows up for me in Maschine.

Hope this helps.

• bhumberson

Thats the main way I use Maschine so no that doesn't work. All the new stuff works but for Ozone 10.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@bhumberson Ozone 10 is VST3 only. Maschine and Komplete Kontrol don't support 3rd party VST3 plug-ins yet. This feature will come in the next Maschine and Komplete Kontrol updates, this update should come in a couple of weeks. Until then you'll have to use Ozone 10 in another software or DAW.

• bhumberson

Well that doesn't make any sense because I can load all the other VST3's in to Maschine with no problem. Plus on NI's site it shows VST3 is supported: VST3 Instruments

Plug-InFirst Supported VersionRecommended VersionKOMPLETE KONTROL2.7.0LatestKONTAKT6.6.0LatestKONTAKT 77.0.0LatestMASCHINE 22.15.0LatestMASSIVE1.5.9LatestMASSIVE X1.3.3LatestSUPER 82.0.0Latest. Copied and pasted from NI site.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @bhumberson Please read carefully: You can load NI VST3s but not 3rd party VST3 plug-ins. Ozone is still Izotope and considered in this case 3rd party. As written before: 3rd party VST3 support will come in the next Maschine and Komplete Kontrol updates, this update should come in a couple of weeks.

What you copied and pasted is from this article, right ? VST3 Compatibility of Native Instruments Plug-ins

It lists all the plug-ins that are VST3, not that they support VST3.

• bhumberson

Well then don't sell something saying it's included in the new version of Komplete 14 if you can't use it! If it can be installed in Native Access then it should work!

• Jeremy_NI
    edited September 2022

Yes, we know it's not optimal. The update for Maschine was supposed to come earlier but had to be pushed back. Our apologies. A couple of weeks and you'll be able to use it in Maschine. Until then you can still use Ozone 10 in another DAW.

• Robert13
    Robert13 Member Posts: 19 Member

VST3 support & midi Timestamping bug. Please solve all those 10 years old issues!