Can the software what comes with Machine Micro Mk3 be re-downloaded by a new user?

Otto
Otto Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Native Access

Im selling my Machine Micro Mk3, Can the software what comes with Machine Micro Mk3 be re-downloaded by a new user? 

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You have to do a License Transfer to the new owner... Log into your account on the main site, select "My Products, Serials and downloads... at the top is a heading called "License Transfer"... go to that page, read the instructions, and initiate the transfer... then you provide the new owner with the "License" and when registered, all software bundled with the purchase of the Mikro will be available to the new user... Bonus, you get to keep the software as well!!!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You have to do a License Transfer to the new owner... Log into your account on the main site, select "My Products, Serials and downloads... at the top is a heading called "License Transfer"... go to that page, read the instructions, and initiate the transfer... then you provide the new owner with the "License" and when registered, all software bundled with the purchase of the Mikro will be available to the new user... Bonus, you get to keep the software as well!!!