stuck on installing while everything else is downloading

Produced By XIV
Produced By XIV Member Posts: 10 Member

just wondering if this is how NI goes about installing things, does it download everything first then install afterwards? currently my Stradivari cello is stuck on installing while everything else has been downloading and waiting in cue. just want to know before I reset my pc and try again, I've already quit out once. also its been stuck since 10 am

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper
    Answer ✓

It's supposed to download a product and install it, then delete it and move on to the queue. It does that sometimes. Other times it downloads a bunch, installs some of them, forgets the rest and deletes most of the downloads. Sometimes there are leftover downloads of installed things, other times the leftovers aren't installed. At least that has been my experience with Native Access 2 the past few days.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Please keep in mind that our servers are busier than usual so it might take a bit longer for you to download and install. We would recommend to install a few libraries at a time. @Produced By XIV Were you able to install Stradivari Cello in the end ?

Answers

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper
    Answer ✓

It's supposed to download a product and install it, then delete it and move on to the queue. It does that sometimes. Other times it downloads a bunch, installs some of them, forgets the rest and deletes most of the downloads. Sometimes there are leftover downloads of installed things, other times the leftovers aren't installed. At least that has been my experience with Native Access 2 the past few days.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Please keep in mind that our servers are busier than usual so it might take a bit longer for you to download and install. We would recommend to install a few libraries at a time. @Produced By XIV Were you able to install Stradivari Cello in the end ?

• Produced By XIV
    Produced By XIV Member Posts: 10 Member

ahh yes just had to practice some patience, unfortunately I was stuck waiting all day for downloads so I didn't get to mess with any sounds until today.