[New release] Komplete 14 has landed ๐Ÿš€

Nico_NI
Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
edited November 2023 in NI News

Here it is, our new flagship bundle is now available.

CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW

CHECK COMPATIBILITY WITH APPLE SILICON

Already compatible with Apple Silicon native M1

Kontakt 7

Guitar Rig 6

Komplete Effects

Komplete Kontrol

Massive

Will be compatible with Apple Silicon native M1 on release and in early Q4/2022

FM8

Massive X

Will be compatible with Apple Silicon native M1 in early 2023

Reaktor 6

Battery 4

Please note that the list above provides an estimation and is subject to change.

HOW DOES IT SOUND?

Check out below Komplete 14 in action for a sneak peek of what's inside ๐Ÿ‘‡

GET IT READY TO GO

See below a quick guide on how to install K14 using Native Access 2:

Are you ready to jump in the new Komplete world? Get your license on ourย webshopย ๐Ÿ›

For more information on Komplete 14, feel free to read our dedicated support articles:

Tagged:
ยซ1

Comments

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 144 Advisor

Hi, just a small question:

Do you have to install Native Access 2 in order to install K14, or can this still be done with the previous Native Access app?

• Wiseguy2006
    Wiseguy2006 Member Posts: 11 Member

Wow - so am I correct that the 3x Plugin alliance Vouchers that are advertised to come with Komplete 14 Collectors Edition are merely vouchers that allow you to purchase plugins from PA for an additional $29.99? Most of their products are reduced to that anyway and many are reduced much further. This advertising of getting these valuable vouchers included is quite misleading. IMO that shouldn't have even been printed it's just allowing you to purchase additional plugins at almost the same price as they are on sale for anyway.

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper

The one PA plugin I might be interested in says "This product is not eligible for dynamic discounts."

Not that it matters, since it seems I haven't received a voucher.

• Nico_NI

We highly recommend to use Native Access 2 to install K14 products, as some of them won't succeed to install on NA1 (Ozone 10 for example).

• Nico_NI
  • ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

I would like to congratulate NI for the release of Komplete 14. I'm tempted but in full honesty not there yet for reasons hard to describe, but let's make one thing very clear: none of those is disbelief. When I bought into Komplete 12 (standard) it had a major impact on my workflow. Then I got Maschine, also upgraded to Ultimate which introduced me with your lenient upgrade setup.

Not to mention that you guys managed to become my favorite synth forum at that time.... Obviously I'm not going to spout Live specifics here, but considering how Komplete has become a huge deal in my workflow it's not that hard not to, for everything else there's offtopic or Reddit.

And then I got Maschine and... omg ;)

At this time Komplete 14 is not for me (maybe I like to jinx things?) but either way.. I felled compelled to congratulate you guys with an awesome achievement. Especially in this day and time...

<WAAAAY offtopic (pls no kill me!)>

Let's not kid ourselves here... there's a reason why Reason Studios pushed subscriptions, almost at the cost of perpetual. There's a reason why Adobe almost seems to hide their perpetual stuff. There's a reason why iZotope pushed really hard but apparently came back to their senses (I only see perpetial stuff).

And I applaud them.

From my pov? Selling audio software equals praising you out of the market with every single step. The more awesome features you provide the less appealing you make it for your target audience to buy into the next release. I like to think that Reason Studios learned this the very hard way, no new release for almost one year? That's very "UN Reason able" (bad pun intended, but definitely no disrespect; these guys were trendsetters and still are!).

And let's not forget that NI are trying their best as well. Not to mention iZotope.

My point here... it's easy to judge when to think of NI as "that big bad company". Heck, that applies for most. I had the pleasure to video chat with Matt from NI for a few times and I can tell you, from my pov, that was one friendly, honest & passionate guy. Apologies if I may have b0rked some policies but since I never signed any.... My point here: there are people behind all this and that is sooo easy to overlook. "THem big bad comapnies"?

My only complaint though... could you please release less awesome Asian stuff? ๐Ÿ˜Œ

See, my gf is Japanese and ever since we bought Concrete Sun I can kiss my Maschine goodbye during most of the weekends ๐Ÿ˜

</vent>

And congrats with the new release!

• Nico_NI

Thank you for the long and lovely feedback @ShelLuser! Glad to have you around here ๐Ÿ’ช

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited September 2022

Possibly off-topic, but just to let you know: The (new?) Plugin Alliance additions page says that BX_OBERHAUSEN is "included in ultimate and above". Seems wrong as both Included products and Compare pages say that it's included in Standard.

• dcalonga
    dcalonga Member Posts: 1 Member

The Komplete 14 license states that it can be installed on up to 3 computers. I have 2 with different OS (Win and Mac), my question is whether I should buy 2 licenses because they are 2 OS, or is it enough to buy one and download to both computers according to the OS.

• Nico_NI

Thank you for bringing this up! I forwarded that to our team to be fixed ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ

• Nico_NI

The OS of your computer doesn't affect your installation number. It can be installed on three machines if you prefer.

• BriFi
    BriFi Member Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2022

@Nico_NI Love seeing an influx of new synths from the likes of brainworx and yourselves. Of all of this new content which of it is ready to go on Maschine Plus?

Thanks!

• BariMan
    BariMan Member Posts: 4 Member

Congratulations on the new release of NI14! Unfortunately. I have had to revert to the V1 of Native Access because Native Access 2 will not run on my Mac Studio Ultra. The support team sent me the instructions to downgrade the software from the new V2 to the prior version, so even if I upgrade to version 14 Ultimate, I can't install everything. I am waiting until Komplete Kontrol and Native Access are solid on the M1 Ultra chip before I upgrade. Looking forward to it and very pleased to see them working so hard to get over this nasty bump in the road.

• Nico_NI
This discussion has been closed.