Maschine Software not available to download after buying a new Maschine MK3

k987
k987 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited September 2022 in Native Access

Hello Native Instruments! 

I'm looking for help with my new Maschine MK3. I just received it today and registered it right away in Native Access. However after registering it, no option to download Maschine Software appears anywhere.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Native Access but no luck.

On my account the serial shows "Maschine MK3 R2 HW", HW as for hardware I assume, then where is the software supposed to be ? There's no extra card in the package with another serial number.

Please help, I'm super frustrated about buying a brand new piece of gear but not being able to try it out...

Best regards,

K

Best Answer

• k987
    Answer ✓

Update :

Just got an email from NI, the products have been added to my account.

I'm unsure if this was an automatic process or if it's because I opened a support ticket earlier.

Anyway problem now solved :)

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Hi, and welcome to the forums!

This sounds like a hiccup to me because normally the software should pop up in Native Access after you registered your hardware.

First double check that the hardware is listed in your account (I know you said you did so, but just in case), you can do that here:

Second: also double check that you used the same account as above to log into Native Access.

Finally...how long did you wait after registering your hardware? Maybe the server is slow, but after 1 - 2 hours tops it should definitely appear.

Maybe @Matthew_NI can shed some light on this situation, please be sure that your forum profile lists all required details, the staffers use that to look things up.

• k987

Hi ShelLuser,

Thanks for answering me.

Yes the hardware is correctly listed in my account in "Products / Serial Numbers" page.

Second, I do only have one account at Native Instruments, and Native Access is correctly showing my other products such as Komplete 13 Ultimate, Traktor Kontrol, etc.

Lastly I registered immediately the hardware upon receiving it, it's been an hour or so since I've added it to my serial numbers.

• k987
    Answer ✓

Update :

Just got an email from NI, the products have been added to my account.

I'm unsure if this was an automatic process or if it's because I opened a support ticket earlier.

Anyway problem now solved :)