Native access 2 suddenly loads slow and doesn't fully load (Windows 11)

aidenstunes
aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor
edited September 2022 in Native Access
  • A few minutes after, I have got this random message, after reinstalling Native access 3 times!
  • The message:
  • There’s an issue with the installer service. To resolve this issue, try restarting Native Access. If this doesn’t work, restart your computer and try again.

The app seems to break. I can't log out or see a profile picture if it does open up, and if it gets stuck, it eternally loads.

Best Answers

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 356 Pro
    Answer ✓

I'm pretty sure that that's down to server load.

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

So, to make things clearer:

Last evening I have opened up NA 2 on my Windows 11 22H2 machine. Before that moment, everything was perfectly fine. No hardware or software update has been done before, or anything else that could break the app at all.

The app asked for permission for some reason, as if I open it up for the first time, and then it started to load suspiciously slow. I have tried a clean reinstall 3 times. I have deleted registry keys and hidden folders before doing so. The app did open eventually, but you could tell that it is broken. No profile picture, an unresponsive log out button.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,307 mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Update, I was a bit too hasty in what I wrote earlier. It's a little more tricky and I needed some more info.

2.6.2 addresses the error message "There’s an issue with the installer service. To resolve this issue, try restarting Native Access. If this doesn’t work, restart your computer and try again."

It will take a little time for the 2.6.2 update to be available for everyone. Please have some little more patience.

The slowness is probably caused by the higher traffic than usual caused by a certain release :)

Native Access asking for permission is a different issue, unrelated to the others, and is being investigated.

So, if, even after a couple of hours, you still are experiencing Native Access not loading or being totally unresponsive on a Windows 11 system, it could be a different issue. In this case the best is to get in touch with my colleagues here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@aidenstunes It depends on the symptoms. If you experience slow loading times when downloading or installing a product, then it's a server issue. If it's the whole Native Access that fails to load at all or goes unresponsive, the issue is not a server issue and the fastest route is downgrading.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

It looks like Native Access 2.6.2 was finally deployed to everyone and it fixed this issue.

Answers