maschine mk2 and serato sample

danex
danex Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited September 2022 in Maschine

Hello, I'm a new user and I have a problem. When I load a project in which I used Serato Sample, sometimes the project doesn't load correctly. Serato Sample itself is on the home screen(load file), and the notes are printed in the piano roll. It's totally random sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't. is there any fix? thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,631 mod

Hey @danex What is your operating system ? Have you reached out to Serato about this issue ?

• danex
    edited September 2022

@Jeremy_NI

win 10. I didn't have these problems in FL Studio, so I said I'll ask here first.

• Jeremy_NI

@danex First thing then to check is if Maschine is running as administrator, How to Run a Program as an Administrator

I remember a case where this happened because the user had moved some samples around on his system and Serato could not load it but didn't give an error message. Do you think it could be something similar ?

• danex
    edited September 2022

@Jeremy_NI I tried Run as Admin and it's the same problem. When I enter the Maschine program for the first time and load the project, this problem occurs and while I'm in the program I can load countless times and it won't load normally. When I exit and load the maschine again everything is fine, it's frustrating.

• Jeremy_NI

Any recurrring pattern ? Linked to a smaple loaded, a directory where you store these samples ? Again, please consider to contact Serato about the issue, they might have more experience with this kind of issues.