Will Komplete 13 owners get the Kontakt 7 update?

Oscar Morante
Oscar Morante Member Posts: 23 Member
edited September 2022 in Komplete General

I was wondering about this. I own Komplete 13 standard and I just checked the "What's new for me" section in the Komplete 14 website and Kontakt 7 isn't listed there.

Best Answer

• ruslan.st
    ruslan.st Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓

Usually Komplete does not include new products released after specific Komplete version release date.

Answers

• ruslan.st
    ruslan.st Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓

Usually Komplete does not include new products released after specific Komplete version release date.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert

Yeah, what ruslan.st said. Either update to Komplete 14 or buy the Kontakt 7 update once it drops in-store in October.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

Kontakt 7 is not released yet, that is most probably the reason that it is not offered in "What's new for me.".

Beside that, that page seems to me work so, so. At least in my case. But it has hard task, as I have lots of NI licences and there are just too much upgrade/update/crossgrade paths. It could offer me all NI stuff several times.... So, the system being quite "confused" gives me rather strange offers. No big deal. I know, what I want and what conditions/discounts are on table.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
    edited September 2022

To be fair, the 'What's new for me' page seems to be a bit buggy. It's listed in the Included products list, however.