Preview of sounds stops after 1 sec.

Rikk Show
Rikk Show Member Posts: 94 Helper

When I preview sounds in Maschine software using the mouse (clicking on a preset) the ogg file plays for maybe 1 sec, then stops. However if I scroll useing the encoder on my KK keyboard it plays just fine. Everything is up to date, Win 10.

I haven't noticed any other problem, just this.

Is there a solution to it?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rikk Show
    Answer ✓

It was the little symbol down left that was on. The preview gets cut off as it loads the sound.

Was working in KK and keep getting thrown of about the UI inconstancies between KK and Maschine. NI should have better quality control. And the user should also have the ability to get a little info of what all these silly tiny icons mean.

Another example is: the drop down arrow for banks is on the right, for type it is on the left...

And in KK your can barely see the preset list for small VSTs if it has many tags. These guys...

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

what if you use the arrow keys to navigate up or down?

• Rikk Show
    Answer ✓

It was the little symbol down left that was on. The preview gets cut off as it loads the sound.

Was working in KK and keep getting thrown of about the UI inconstancies between KK and Maschine. NI should have better quality control. And the user should also have the ability to get a little info of what all these silly tiny icons mean.

Another example is: the drop down arrow for banks is on the right, for type it is on the left...

And in KK your can barely see the preset list for small VSTs if it has many tags. These guys...