Not seeing all my instrument and effects in M+

Options
Magenta
Magenta Member Posts: 17 Member

Hello, When I want to download most of my instruments like hybrid keys etc. and also some effects like Bite etc. I am not seeing them in the machine plus library to download. I do have them and they show up in the Native access but not in the machine Plus standalone library. How can I get them onto the M+ SD card? Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not everything available will work with the M+ in standalone mode... on this page...

Production Systems : Maschine Plus : Sounds | Maschine (native-instruments.com)

The images of instruments and effects that have a plus (+) sign in them will be available in standalone mode.

Any without the "+" will only work in Controller Mode"

• Magenta
    edited September 2022
    Options

Thank you for the response. Had to format the SD card and start from scratch. How can I get those instruments that are compatible with M+ like hybrid keys, Etherial Earth, The gentleman etc. back onto the SD Card? Thank you

• Magenta
    edited September 2022
    Options

Thank you for the response. Had to format the SD card and start from scratch. How can I get those instruments that are compatible with M+ like hybrid keys, Etherial Earth, The gentleman etc. back onto the SD Card? Thank you

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,133 Guru
    Options

He's already explained it to you. The instruments you mention are NOT compatible with M+ in standalone mode.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Options

Yes, as @PK The DJ stated, based on the page I linked, the instruments you mention are not compatible with M+ in standalone and Cannot be installed on the SD card. You can install them on your computer and use them in M+ Controller mode only.

• Magenta
    Options
  • Daysun
    Daysun Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Sorry bro, This is why many Machine Plus users complain about the attention given to the Machine Plus. A lot of the effects, instruments, and more are only accessible by the software. They have not been made available for the Maschine Plus.