How to register serial numbers from NI to 3rd-party partner platforms

ZeroKami
ZeroKami Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello,

I was wondering how one could go about registering a serial number obtained through NI to a 3rd-party partner. I have located the serial number for Heavyocity's Damage Drum Kit via NI's Native Access, but when attempting to use that to register via Heavyocity's Portal it says that the serial number is not recognized.

Is there a way to get this to work in order to take advantage of Heavyocity's upgrade to Damage 2? Or is this locked behind NI and require me to upgrade my version of Komplete to a version that includes Damage 2?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Because you obtained DAMAGE (1) via NI, the only upgrade path available is through NI.

DAMAGE 2 is available on the NI E-commerce page for a $249USD upgrade price to owners of DAMAGE (1) [$150USD off, same discount as on Heavyocity page]

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Because you obtained DAMAGE (1) via NI, the only upgrade path available is through NI.

DAMAGE 2 is available on the NI E-commerce page for a $249USD upgrade price to owners of DAMAGE (1) [$150USD off, same discount as on Heavyocity page]