where are S3 asio drivers

midijay
midijay Member Posts: 12 Member
edited September 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello everyone. why is there no asio driver for my s3? Only wasapi !!

Tagged:

Answers

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro

Note: If you are experiencing high latency with your TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 / S4 MK3, you can try to reduce it by installing the ASIO driver. You can find the driver installer here:

• C:\ > Programs > Native Instruments > Traktor Pro 3 > Drivers

After the installation you can select the ASIO driver in TRAKTOR's Preferences > Audio Setup

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro

Unfortunately I think the S3 only uses Wasapi.

But you could still check the installation path folder for an Asio driver.

There is no Asio driver available in the Support Driver area of NI website either.

• midijay
    midijay Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2022

Thanks for the reply. in reality I checked all the native site, and also on the folder of my pc indicated both on the site and in the instruction manual, but inside there are only the installations of the asio drivers for the s4 mk3 and the s2 kmk3. That's why I wrote here on the forum.

• farebrotha
    farebrotha Member Posts: 7 Member

If anyone still needs the Asio driver I used the asio4all driver for windows and it works.

https://www.asio4all.org/

• Kaéfe
    Kaéfe Member Posts: 1 Member
    • Having the same problem,
    • C:\ > Programs > Native Instruments > Traktor Pro 3 > Drivers here you will only find s2 an s4, nothing for S3.

Wasapi sucks and Im even thinking about selling the S3. I suddenly started having latency problems and after researching by myself I realized that Wasapi is limiting my pc and the quality of sound.

• Quade
    Quade Member Posts: 231 Advisor

Howsit Everyone

I hope this active thread of mine can share some light on the all S3 users

Feel free to comment.