Where to download maschine stand alone?

Anthony Colando
Anthony Colando Member Posts: 27 Member
edited February 2022 in Maschine

I have komplete 12 ultimate. I see maschine in my plugins but I don't see any maschine standalone program anywhere on my mac or in my applications. Is there a separate download I need to use? I recently bought a used maschine mkiii hardware and want to try maschine by itself and not within my DAW. please advise

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert
    Answer ✓

The Maschine 2 Software and Maschine 2 Factory Library are not part of any Komplete bundle. The license comes with any Maschine hardware.

If you register the Maschine MkIII, the software license should become available in your Native Instruments user account and can then be installed via Native Access.

• Anthony Colando
    Answer ✓

That’s why I sent in a ticket. I bought it used and the serial number hasn’t been reset. I need to get NI to reset it for me

Answers

• ozon
    Answer ✓

The Maschine 2 Software and Maschine 2 Factory Library are not part of any Komplete bundle. The license comes with any Maschine hardware.

If you register the Maschine MkIII, the software license should become available in your Native Instruments user account and can then be installed via Native Access.

• Anthony Colando

I have my maschine mikro still registered but still I don’t see the download option in the native access downloads.

• Anthony Colando
    edited January 2022

I also see in my list of installed products, Maschine 2 factory selection, maschine 2 essentials, and maschine 2 drum selection. They are all installed. I just don't have the maschine 2 program. Something isn't right

• ozon

The Mikro only comes with licenses for the limited product „Essentials“.

Time to contact support to help you sort out your registrations.

• Anthony Colando

I put in a ticket yesterday. Just haven’t heard back yet. Im guessing since it’s a weekend

• ozon

You could try to register your MkIII in the mean time. It‘s an automated process which should give you an immediate response.

Just add the serial number of the hardware in Native Access.

• Anthony Colando
    Answer ✓

That’s why I sent in a ticket. I bought it used and the serial number hasn’t been reset. I need to get NI to reset it for me

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Checked with support and saw that you got a serial number from them already. I'm marking this post as resolved. 🙂

• Anthony Colando

thank you.