Automating lock snapshot morph settings on Maschine MK3?

ds0
ds0 Member Posts: 8 Member

I have recently taken advantage of the fact that I can automate external lock changes using MIDI (section 6.5.7), but I noticed no obvious way to automate the type of morphing that is used when those locks transition, or to automate whether or not morphing is on at all. Does a method to automate the settings described in section 6.5.5 exist? It would be quite useful. Thanks for any advice.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Schmapps1
    Schmapps1 Member Posts: 133 Pro
    Answer ✓

I could be wrong, but - I don’t think so.

it’s one of my biggest gripes. In fact I’m surprised more people don’t have this at the top of their software improvement wish list.

the lock states/morphing could be so, so insanely powerful if they would just flesh it out a little. Allow them to be triggered internally in arrangements, automating the morphing parameters, etc. 😞

Answers

• Schmapps1
    Schmapps1 Member Posts: 133 Pro
    Answer ✓

I could be wrong, but - I don’t think so.

it’s one of my biggest gripes. In fact I’m surprised more people don’t have this at the top of their software improvement wish list.

the lock states/morphing could be so, so insanely powerful if they would just flesh it out a little. Allow them to be triggered internally in arrangements, automating the morphing parameters, etc. 😞

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 127 Advisor
    edited January 2022

Lock states need more flesh. Renaming the lock states and automation of moph settings would do wonders. At least possibility of naming them. I try to keep my stuff organized. Playing aroud with lock states is fun, next step is needed.

Maybe some nice colours? They would help working with jam.