Installed instruments: get message "Not Installed"

T.S.
T.S. Member Posts: 21 Member
edited September 2022 in Native Access

I just installed 2 instruments and when I try to load them in Kontakt I get the message that they are not installed. Everything appears to be there, nki and samples?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• T.S.
    Answer ✓

In all honesty, I've been using Kontakt and writing scripts for it since Kontakt-2 came first out and have never used the library tab. :)

However, I think I've figured it out, Session Guitarist is a Kontakt 6 library and it does show there. I'm still using Kontakt 5 because I want the instruments I create to have as much backwards compatibility as possible.

Sorry for bothering you with this, I should have realized it right away.

Thank you for your replies.

Tod

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,318 mod
    Answer ✓

No worries, most important is you found the solution, and yes indeed, Session Guitarist Picked Acoustic requires Kontakt 6.1 https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/guitar/session-guitarist-picked-acoustic/

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

Can you post a screenshot of the error message ? What instrumens are you trying to install ? What is your operating system ? Are you installing the libraries on an external hard drive ? What format is that drive ?

• T.S.

Windows 10 Pro

It is installed on an internal SSD drive.

Here is a screenshot

• Jeremy_NI

Is this in Kontakt in standalone ? Do the libraries show in the libraries tab ? Are you able to load them from the library tab ?

• T.S.
    Answer ✓

In all honesty, I've been using Kontakt and writing scripts for it since Kontakt-2 came first out and have never used the library tab. :)

However, I think I've figured it out, Session Guitarist is a Kontakt 6 library and it does show there. I'm still using Kontakt 5 because I want the instruments I create to have as much backwards compatibility as possible.

Sorry for bothering you with this, I should have realized it right away.

Thank you for your replies.

Tod

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No worries, most important is you found the solution, and yes indeed, Session Guitarist Picked Acoustic requires Kontakt 6.1 https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/guitar/session-guitarist-picked-acoustic/