Can't load Retro Machines mk2, any help?

Oora
Oora Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello there!

I am trying to solve this issue: I have a new Maschine + with Komplete 13 and 14. I downloaded Kontakt 7 and Retro Machines, but whenever I load a sound from the expansion ( I can hear the pre listen ) Maschine says that Retro Machine could not be loaded.

I reinstalled it to see if there was some corruption, but still experiencing the issue..

Any idea?

Thanks!!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Oora You got a NFR licence for Komplete 14. You had a Kontakt 7 beta. Still, I'm not sure this should happen. What version of Maschine are you using ? Did you have Kontakt 6 installed before ? Until we figure out what's up here you can always untick this box to be able to load your instruments:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Oora You got a NFR licence for Komplete 14. You had a Kontakt 7 beta. Still, I'm not sure this should happen. What version of Maschine are you using ? Did you have Kontakt 6 installed before ? Until we figure out what's up here you can always untick this box to be able to load your instruments:

• Oora
    Oora Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello!

Im using Maschine +

System version 1.4.0.3

Maschine 2.15.1

firmware 0.1.6

Is that think to untick on Maschine too?

Thanks!

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

On Maschine+, Kontakt 7 is not yet available AFAIK. Can you load any presets from other Kontakt libraries which are available on the M+?

If not, it might be a problem with your licenses not being properly recognized by the M+.