Does anyone know about the grace period of NI 14?

myoungshik
myoungshik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited September 2022 in Komplete General

Just bought Komplete 13 recently and it's difficult for me to cancel and re-order this one.

I think I bought this on 9/9. Do you think I can get K14 with no upgrades?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

There can be grace periods, depending when you bought the upgrade. We'd suggest to get in touch directly with our order support so we can look into this together and see what's possible for you. Feel free to contact our team over here: https://bit.ly/n1orders 👈

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

There can be grace periods, depending when you bought the upgrade. We'd suggest to get in touch directly with our order support so we can look into this together and see what's possible for you. Feel free to contact our team over here: https://bit.ly/n1orders 👈

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,534 Expert

I'll add that when I first jumped into Komplete back on Komplete 8 (when you physically had to order the HDD install option) I did not realise/encounter for the fact ordering direct from Germany a $1600 product would also require $160 import tax which I reluctantly paid but then 1 week later Komplete 8 went on sale for 50%.

Needless to say I felt gutted about that extra money but writing to their support team even back then because I had purchased direct and it had only been a week they were kind enough to settle a refund difference for the special. Not to suggest this is something they always do, just that asking (without going on a rant) is always worthwhile and the fact this was a positive into experience for me is why 10 years later i'm still kicking around.

• dre
    dre Member Posts: 3 Member

DO NOT Take what they say on chat as being the truth. I was told there was a grace period, I sent proof of purchase and they are now demanding I pay 50% for the upgrade for the purchase made last week. I have been a loyal (stupidly) customer for over 10 years, I have spent thousands. Very shady business practice and I will be pursuing it (legally if required) if they don't honour what was stated to me (thankfully I took a screenshot).