Shreddage 3 Stratus in Native Access

GarrowGlitch
GarrowGlitch Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I'm installing on my new computer and i dont remember it being this difficult. Now i have Shreddage 3 Stratus downloaded in Pulse and Shreddage 3 in Native Access. My problem is i can't Add Library in NA. I'm assuming because i'm trying to use the stratus folder instead of just Shreddage 3?... But if there is a way to get Stratus in NA i'm unable to do it. My serial doesn't work in NA only Pulse. Hope this makes sense im going crazy with this installation.

Tagged:

Answers

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 211 Advisor

What did Pulse Audio say? It's not an N.I. product.

https://pulse.audio/contact/

I had similar issue with some old stuff moving to new hackinsoshe from old 5,1 mac. Had to install stuff on my external sample drive, and then since the product was already in my Native Access, was able to point it at the sample folder.

Note some third party samples can simply be loaded from Kontakt by navigating to the correct folder.

Sorry, probably doesn't help; just some feedback. Sitting here reinstalling stuff and man the Rob Papen server is slow slow it's embarassing. And sheesh IK multimedia I will blow my brains out if I ever have to install Syntronik 2 ever again. :-)

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Is this the Full Shreddage 3 Stratus or the Free (GuiltWare) version? If it's the free version, then it cannot be registered in NA as it is not officially NI Licensed and as @Simchris stated, you would navigate to the install folder and load the NKI manually. (requires full version of Kontakt)

• GarrowGlitch

It is the full version. I can get Shreddage 3 loaded in NA but not Stratus. which is what i need for Pulse. Here is my issue

• Blindeddie

so you said the Stratus Serial number provided by Pulse does not work in NA? If so, as @Simchris stated get in touch with Pulse to find out why…

• GarrowGlitch

It says its not valid but i believe its because i already entered it and it gave me Stratus instead of just Shreddage 3. So Pulse gives me S3 Stratus and NA gives me just S3. My serial just shows S3... 😡

• Blindeddie

i assume you checked the “not Installed” tab in NA? After registering, it should show up there at which point you add the library… at least that is what the Stratus install instructions say…I ask, because the NA screenshot you posted appears to be the “installed” tab but really can’t tell because all that stuff is cropped out..