Collection Invalid - Traktor 3 Pro Plus 3.61.326

Hi,

I am having big issues trying to keep any form of collection intact. Following the import of files to the collection (no errors), after restarting tractor, I am getting the dreaded collection invalid error.

Any help guys ....

Looking at the log:

2022-09-11 14:55:16 - WARNING: Could not read collection/playlist file:/Users/antvincent/Documents/Native Instruments/Traktor 3.6.1/collection.nml

2022-09-11 14:55:16 - ERROR: Error parsing XML: invalid character 0xFFFF in attribute value 'TITLE' at line 89756 column 748

screenshot of nml - what's causing the issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• Vinney
    Vinney Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2022

Hi further from my last post - I decided to remove all the error ****** between the last </entry> before and first <entry modified> after.

Once I have removed it - I noticed it was one file (highlighted here between two red tagged tunes:

Having renamed the collection back to normal, Traktor is loading, however any ideas how I would further go about investigating why this mp3 is causing a problem - or is something more wider than that with Traktor?

Any ideas?

• Vinney

bump!!!!!!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Vinney I've created a support ticket for you instead since this will need a closer look. We'll get back to you by email soon.

• Vinney

thank you. Keen to support to get to the bottom of this.

• Vinney

Mp3 repair appears to be the go to solution here - but never worked for me.

XLM be parsing errors still without any rhyme or reason.