Spitfire Kontakt Liraries have disappeared in NI Access!

Intersolar
Intersolar Member Posts: 6 Member

I switched to a new Mac with M1 Max and Monterey and was already glad that at least Kontakt (Guitar Rig is not so interesting for me but also runs) is natively supported.

So now to the problem. In Native Access 2.5 ( respective Kontakt) only parts of my 3rd party libraries are displayed. 

I am talking especially about the Spitfire Audio libraries, which are not displayed in NI Access. So I entered the serial numbers again and each time it confirmed that they were successfully added, but strangely do not show up in NI Access. Then when I opened Kontakt, 2 of the libraries showed up, but the others did not. 

I can open them via "Files", but they are then set to "Demo" and I am prompted to add the serial to NI Access. And from this point on you are in a loop. 

I have tried the community tips with "legacy products" enable and also via the Kontakt library management, no chance.

I also wrote to Spitfire support, still waiting for a response.

Sorry that the post is a bit longer, but I need to describe the problem in more detail.

Does anyone know and can help me?

Best Answers

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Intersolar There is an issue with some activations on this version of Native Access. The next update should fix this. In the meantime, you should use Native Access 1 instead:How to Downgrade Native Access 2 to Native Access 1

• Intersolar
    Intersolar Member Posts: 6 Member

Hey Jeremy, thank you for your fast answer.It worked!

I sincerely hope that Native Instruments manages to make all products run on Apple silicon, because it is not a state to miss out everything, even though you have the Collectors Edition! Honestly, for me the upgrade to version 14 is currently out of consideration, because I first want to see if you manage to migrate the programs. For me as a Mac user it became necessary to buy a new Mac after 10 years, and it's crystal clear to buy a Mac which hopefully last another 10 years. Really too bad, it`s also not meant personally, hope you understand;-)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Intersolar Yes we know, Silicon compatibility is our priority at the moment. We provided a more precise roadmap for that in this thread: Native Instruments Apple Silicon M1 Compatibility