Line Accross LCD on KK MK2 s49

Native
Native Member Posts: 5 Member

Guys,

Has anyone seen this before? or know how to fix it?

Ive just done a PC rebuild & reinstalled everything (Including all Native Instrunment apps).

I now appear to have a line of pixels accross the right hand LCD.

Is there a way of doing a hard reset on the contoller?

Best Answer

Answers

• fivepindin
    fivepindin Member Posts: 8 Member

Ooh, that's not good. I'm in the market for one of these controllers, but this would drive me mad. Hoping someone comes up with a solution for you soon!

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,579 Expert

Solution would be to directly contact NI support as that seems a hardware issue.

But does that line also appear if you do not connect the keyboard to the computer and just power from the plug pack? From the way you word it your assumption is after your last PC rebuild this occurred but I have also heard in my life when an electrician was installing solar panels on the roof suddenly the next day the toaster stopped working so of course that installer is to blame.

If you see a line when powering it up not connected to the computer, it's a keyboard issue, otherwise it "could" be some kind of strange driver issue but nothing I have ever seen.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

@Native Never saw anything like this. Try it on another computer and if it's the same there get in touch with our hardware department: https://bit.ly/NISupport_Hardware