[New release] Get your subwoofer ready with our new Dancehall Expansion SYSTEM CLASH

Nico_NI
Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
edited November 2023 in NI News

Crank up the amp! It's time to make roof-raising beats with a new hip-hop expansion filled with warm reggae vocals, dripping textures and heavy hitting drums.

Experiment with powerful combinations of laid-back beats and floating harmonics to achieve floor-shaking records. You can choose between more than a hundred kits, loops and one shots that will bring you straight to the sweltering yet comforting Jamaica's Dancehall atmosphere. The expansion also includes REAKTOR PRISM and MONARK presets that will let you push the envelope even further.

Collector vintage synths and other low-end heavy instruments were used by Grammy Award winning sound designer Snipe Young to create the expansion.

Check it out here.

Tagged:

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

I wasn't expecting any new stuff before the release of Komplete 14, so this is a pleasant surprise.

• Garf Richards
    Garf Richards Member Posts: 6 Member

Everything Snipe Young puts his hands on is straight 🔥🔥🔥

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 144 Advisor

It's pretty amazing how NI always seem to hit it spot on with expansions that cover a certain type of music. The samples and the loops always get the vibe right. Considering the vast amount of stuff in every expansion they're also very good value for money.

• Nico_NI

There's pretty cool loops and samples to use in this one, I recommend!

• Jean Voyage
    Jean Voyage Member Posts: 36 Helper

It’s great but makes me wonder: why does NI apparently have enough resources to pump out content regardless of other releases (e.g. Komplete 14) but apparently does not have the resources for a feature release for Maschine+ every two or three months. There are enough ideas floating around and cared for products also move units, it’s just what people expect when making an investment. The new MPC platform was also quite flawed when it came out but look at it now. New, great improvements left and right at a pace that we can only dream of. I wish NI was actually dedicated to hardware…

• Nico_NI
    edited September 2022

Having new features every two or three months requires a LOT of resources, especially considering the amount of other products we have to maintain up to date.

• Jean Voyage
    Jean Voyage Member Posts: 36 Helper

It depends. I agree that you invoking your other products is apt. They are also not well-maintained. My fault for thinking that Maschine+ would be different.

Bottom line is that it doesn’t matter what your reason is. Maschine+ came out as unstable and you haven’t done much to remedy that situation in the product and much less so in the eyes of the public. That’s what you need the frequent firmware updates for. Paying off a few shills on Youtube to report that it‘s much better now than it was a year ago won’t do the trick.

This discussion has been closed.