Missing serials of Komplete 13 standard?

Jamdalle
Jamdalle Member Posts: 2 Member

Problems with Native Instruments

Hey! I am a teacher at a school and we bought three versions of Komplete 13 standard from you. We have a total of four computers at our school and last year we bought a version of Konflikt 13 and were going to add three more this semester. After I installed Native Access on the first computer of the three, I added one of the three serials that were on my login on your website. I installed KOMPLETE 13 content on an external hard drive and everything went well. But when I went to the second of the three computers and was going to log into your website to see the last two serials that were available, there was only one left. Where did the third series go?

I see on my account that four serials are registered although I have only registered two of the three that we bought. What is happening?

Sincerely,

Johan Dahlén

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

This is the user forum. You should submit a support request directly to registration here.

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

This is the user forum. You should submit a support request directly to registration here.

• Jamdalle
    Jamdalle Member Posts: 2 Member

Yes i know! When in trouble, use many ways of communicating! I have already sent them a message. Maybe someone here has been experiencing the same type of problem. Thanks🙏🏻