Pro Plus shown as inactive

danieden
danieden Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have also downloaded thru NATIVE ACCES and istalled Traktor Pro Plus, registered the Serial on Native access but it still shows inactive???? please can u help. provide solution if not this upgrade is unusable and the trial period will lapse before I can even use it. Please HELP

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @danieden I see you've been in touch with our support team already. Is Pro Plus active now that you've upgraded to the latest version (3.6)?

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓

Hi @danieden I see you've been in touch with our support team already. Is Pro Plus active now that you've upgraded to the latest version (3.6)?

• Monty
    Monty Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I have the same issue. Just purchased annual subscription for Pro Plus, have updated to 3.6.1 when I check my subscription online it shows as Active (it showed as "expiring" but I clicked re-activate and is now showing the correct date for Sept 1st 2023) but within Traktor>Settings Traktor Pro Plus is showing as "inactive."

Any ideas @Kaiwan_NI ?

• Kaiwan_NI

Hi @Monty sorry I just saw your message. For account-related issues, our support team will need to have a closer look. You'll hear back from us by email soon.

• jwensil
    jwensil Member Posts: 1 Member

Was there a resolution to this? I am having the same issue.

• MikaelByström
    MikaelByström Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 9

I'm not sure the actual reason, but with 3.8.0 and a renewed sub since September 2023, the solution was to update to 3.11. This is not good as occasionally there can be good reasons why one cannot update the Traktor app. If the version used supports Traktor Pro Plus (3.8.0 does or did) this should at least not affect the possibilities with it. I guess this means my last mixes haven't used the Izotope limiter.