Can't Use Sound Cloud with Traktor Pro3??? Come on people

J-New
J-New Member Posts: 22 Member
edited September 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

I know NI linked up with BeatPort and BeatSource which is great for techno DJs but I use all sorts of Music in my sets. I don't want to go back to Traktor 2, I love the Remix and Stems options but to get a true VARIETY of quality music I have to purchase songs individually. If the Artist actually got most of the money cool, but they usually don't. Can you all please get Traktor Pro3 in with SoundCloud or cut a deal with Apple... Love the NI products!

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @J-New we've got an idea section for feature suggestions etc. I saw you voted there already, thanks for taking part!

• J-New
    J-New Member Posts: 22 Member

Yes I am learning the forum. Sorry I didn't mean to come off angry, lol. I am just learning this process. I like that our input counts and you all are probably looking into Tidal now. I set up Traktor DJ2 with Soundcloud Go+ last night and it worked pretty well. I just miss the features of Pro3. I appreciate yalls work! Let's make Traktor the best! It has huge potential!!!!!

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,002 Guru

BeatPort and BeatSource which is great for techno DJs

FYI Beatport is for dance music. Beatsource is more open format (not just Techno on either service).

• Nobbi
    Nobbi Member Posts: 36 Member

Can we use Beatport and Beatsource in one Account or must we pay twice ❓

aCan we use beatport

• Nobbi
    Nobbi Member Posts: 36 Member

I already use and Pay for Beatport streaming in my Account. Is this also valid for Beatsource

I did Not Think About this possibility

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,002 Guru

No, they're two separate services. DJs have suggested the idea of a joint account but who knows if it will ever happen.