TRK-01 - Kick module missing

ste20man
ste20man Member Posts: 34 Member
edited September 2022 in Reaktor

Hi.

I just downloaded Reaktor's TRK-01 and everything went fine,

When I opened up Reaktor I find TRK but it only has a smaller interface with just the bass part.

Looking here:

The is a bigger interface with a drum pattern section as well.

Mine just looks like this:

Am I supposed to not have the drum machine part?

Do you have to pay for that?

Cheers, ste. 🙂

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jo.
    Jo. Member Posts: 28 Advisor
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Hello ste20man

I guess you opened the bass version only : "TRK-01 Bass" as selected in your Reaktor browser

Bass module is part of free NI selection or Komplete Select. You can buy the full TRK-01 standalone or bundled with Komplete Standard

Full TRK-01 is made of Kick & Bass sections, but you can open only the bass or kick module if needed (if you own the full plug-in)

Answers

• Jo.
    Jo. Member Posts: 28 Advisor
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Hello ste20man

I guess you opened the bass version only : "TRK-01 Bass" as selected in your Reaktor browser

Bass module is part of free NI selection or Komplete Select. You can buy the full TRK-01 standalone or bundled with Komplete Standard

Full TRK-01 is made of Kick & Bass sections, but you can open only the bass or kick module if needed (if you own the full plug-in)

• ste20man

Thnx for getting back.

I might look into buying the full plugin.

It looks very cool on the vid. Lots of stuff to try for someone just starting out.

Xmas ain't too long away!

Thnx again for getting back, ste

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited September 2022

This is TRK-01 with kick and bass, each of them has its own sequencer

This is pandobaki running with the TRK-01 Kick - PLAY and Bass - PLAY

It don't runs (light blue screen) if you don't authorize the Kick and Bass - PLAY instruments

• ste20man

I didn't realize you need to buy the full version.

I'm gonna buy komplete 14.

I was gonna buy a MacBook Pro 14 32gb 1TB but am wondering about 14 working well on there. I've heard Rosetta 2 works poorly and that ni will actually take a long time to make it native no matter what they actually say.

I would love to buy the MacBook Pro m1 as it's a beast but what's the point if it doesn't handle everything well?

I can't actually believe apple and ni aren't integrated after the time gone by. I would have just assumed they would have been on fire but that's probably just my limited understanding of how things work.

It's just such a shame!

It leaves me having to find a kick-ass Windows laptop with a comparable CPU to the M1 with 32gb and 1tb for £2350 or thereabouts.

If you have any precise knowledge of ideas is be really grateful!

I cannot wait to use Komplete 14. It looks amazing. Just guitar rig alone is going change everything I do!!

There gonna be some proper tunes coming from here (at my ability level anywayz lol).

You've been amazing!

Thnx, ste :)

• Rosemary
    Rosemary Member Posts: 10 Newcomer

I had the same problem. Thanks for explaining. Personally, I think it's a cheap trick by NI not to say that the free TRK-01 is not the one shown in the videos! They should make this clear. It wasted my time.

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 121 Helper

The price on knobcloud is so low for this plugin it is a sin not to buy it.