My Offers Komplete 14 confusion

CHRIS HUME
CHRIS HUME Member Posts: 21 Member

Im a long time contributor of numerous pounds (uk) to your coffers at NI always there for the new instrument, upgrade, expansion etc etc literally years and years of investment.

You announce 14 - most of the stuff Ive purchased anyway , but still, Im loyal - so I check it out. without logging in-

I see Komplete 14 ultimate ( I own 13 ultimate- probably 12-11-10-9 etc etc too ) It is there for pre order at £359

now lets see my benefit for of all my investment- I log in to see my generous upgrade price to justify my years of investment and loyalty- you've even got a special button to herald the suprise - my KOMPLETE offers- there it is £359 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what price loyalty ??

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert
    Answer ✓

So no need to wait to summer. Discounted Kontakt upgrade might come at Christmas... And if you have all you need, no reason to upgrade to K14.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
    edited September 2022

Pricing wise, nothing changed. Maybe you confused something?

If you update from 13U to 14U, your price will be $399/£359 as always. This has been like that for years.

• victorp.sg
    victorp.sg Member Posts: 64 Helper
    edited September 2022

Unless you need Komplete 14 urgently, wait for NI’s Summer of Sound sale next June—all their Komplete software bundle upgrades are usually 50% discounted then.

• CHRIS HUME
    CHRIS HUME Member Posts: 21 Member

excellent advice

as there is no major reason to upgrade, and i have individually purchased everything that i would be getting, including regularly upgrading Ozone from their own site . its deffo just a waiting game for me for summer of sound 23 - just need Kontakt 7 really

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert
    Answer ✓

So no need to wait to summer. Discounted Kontakt upgrade might come at Christmas... And if you have all you need, no reason to upgrade to K14.