New install of TP3 Plus on fresh Windows 10 does not include a driver for the S4 Mk3 I am using

So when I fire up Traktor and run the Setup Wizard, it recognizes that I have an S4 Mk3 connected (and 2 F1's), but then in the audio settings it automatically chooses the S4 Mk2 driver, which of course does not work. There is no S4 Mk3 ASIO driver in the dropdown, only a WASAPI driver with enormous latency.

Best Answer

Answers

• bdbtbb
    bdbtbb Member Posts: 15 Member

I just tried reinstalling TP3 through Native Access, and the new install behaves the same way. I have no ASIO driver installed for the S4 Mk3 that I can use to play any audio.

I looked on the website but searching for drivers just puts you in a loop that always points back to Native Access.

The weird thing is it was working fine before I reinstalled Win 10. I wanted to clear all the clutter off the computer so I can use it in a focussed way just for running Traktor Pro 3.

• bdbtbb

Never mind. I hadn't entered my serial number again into Native Access to authorize the S4 Mk3.

• bdbtbb

And I post again to say that entering the serial number did no good either. Even doing a fresh reinstall of TP3 again, I still have no driver for my device. Going to post to support.

• Fotis Leon
    Fotis Leon Member Posts: 57 Helper
    Answer ✓

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/drivers-other-files/

Here is the page with every driver. Including the s4mp3 asio driver, that im using the last years, and working like a charm. (scroll down to find it!)

• bdbtbb

Thanks. I did find it myself in the end, but maybe this will help someone else if they search with the same problem.