No snapshots for Sole VSt

jandouma
jandouma Member Posts: 20 Member

Hi

I installed the Sole Vst and according to instructions created a path where the Kontakt would find the snapshots.

Unfortunately, it appears in Kontakt that it is looking for a different path where the snapshots should be located.

I have installed Sole Vst on external sdd disk G in a Kontakt library folder. 

The question is how do I set the path for the snapshots to the advised location? 

Is there a configuration file for this ?

Jan

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Who is the developer of the library (could not find it doing a google search)...aside from that, the Snapshot paths are listed in "instrument Options". For K6 player, click the Gear Icon and then select the Snapshots Tab. For full Kontakt, click the Wrench Icon then select the Instrument Options button in the edit pane. These paths are hardcoded and no way to actually change them...

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

Who is the developer of the library (could not find it doing a google search)...aside from that, the Snapshot paths are listed in "instrument Options". For K6 player, click the Gear Icon and then select the Snapshots Tab. For full Kontakt, click the Wrench Icon then select the Instrument Options button in the edit pane. These paths are hardcoded and no way to actually change them...

• jandouma

Thanks, it's www.fingerprint-audio.com from Switzerland who made the plug in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTDM1dCI4GGypVakBWzls_w

i have consulted the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeM_n3iSK2k on 31:30 it gives advice.

Strange that in the video a location is given for the snapshots, while you claim that it is hardcoded for the snapshot folder.

Going to try to move the snapshots according to your information.

Jan

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Blindeddie

If it still does not work, I would suggest contacting fingerprint audio for further assistance as this is an issue with the library, not Kontakt!

• jandouma

Thanks, I got it working....