is it worth to upgrade from komplete 13 ultimate to komplete 14 ?

tomtommy45
tomtommy45 Member Posts: 30 Member

Hi Guys

i own komplete 13 ultimate and soon comes the komplete 14 i would like to ask if it s worth to make the upgrade i produce Rock , pop and much electronic which new plugins in komplete 14 could be useful to produce electronic . i like nice and spacy synth Pads and modern sounds . can komplete 14 have this kind of Sound ?

thanks for the help .

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

only you can decide if it’s worth in for you… visit the product page and have a look at what is included and listen to the demos provided.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/komplete-14/

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 146 Advisor

Hard to say, because what every person likes or doesn't like is very different. Just check the overview on the NI website where you can find what's new in K14.

• tomtommy45
    tomtommy45 Member Posts: 30 Member

thanks Guys for the reply i did order now the upgrade of the Komplete ultimate 14 and i m waiting for the Download Link i think it will take a couple of days to receive it as they write me . i hope i will not be disappointed .

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Just an fyi, K14 will not be available until September 27th…so you will be waiting for a while!!

• Clavius
    Clavius Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2022

I have been doing the Komplete upgrades since version 11, each upgrade seems to add several toys that are worth the price of admission IMHO, though there are always things I don't use that much (if ever). In the new version I have been having fun with "Glaze", "Empire Breaks", "Electric Sunburst" and "Replica XT", among others.

• Carlos Schwarz
    Carlos Schwarz Member Posts: 6 Member

I agree, every upgrade brings a decent amount of new libraries. Depending on your style of music, sometimes you'll get more usable stuff. My sweet spot is probably upgrading every other version to get a good balance in cost and added content.