Send a MIDI Clock Sync Signal in TRAKTOR

XALIAS DJ
XALIAS DJ Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello, for a long time, I cannot send the midi clock to a Pioneer EFX 500 effector unit, previously with S4 Mk1, Traktor 2 and windows 10, I could send the signal without problems and the external effects were synchronized with the music, but at switching to Traktor 3 I have not been able to send the midi signal anymore, in fact I followed the instructions in the manual and on the website and TP3 is not able to see the MIDI In OUT channels of the S4 Mk1, before if they were, I bought an adapter USB MIDI In/Out just in case and I haven't downloaded Virtual Midi programs assigned to USB Midi In/Out and I don't see any MIDI device in Controller Manager when displaying the In/Out channels.

I have come to uninstall everything and reinstall everything from the beginning, currently install Windows 11 Pro just in case it was the operating system, and still nothing, nothing appears from Midi in TP3.

Anyone with this problem and fix it?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as i know you just add a generic midi device set output to the desired out, of course also enable, under "external sync" - EXT and enable midi clock.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as i know you just add a generic midi device set output to the desired out, of course also enable, under "external sync" - EXT and enable midi clock.