How To Fix Saving Error in Vst Plugin Raum ? / kann in Raum keine Presets speichern !

Trancemaster84
Trancemaster84 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hi ,

Whenever i try to save a created preset in Raum Plugin ( Vst 2 or 3 ) a Pop up comes up and tells the following :

HI , wann immer ich nen Preset im Vst Plugin Raum speichern möchte , kommt immer folgende Fehlermeldung ! :

I de-installed the Plugin already a few times and also the additional stuff from raum and re-install it again , but it dosent help

i use the latest Version of Raum 1.2.2

Ich hab schon mehrmals das Plugin deinstalliert und die dazugehörigen Order usw gelöscht , und wieder installiert ,aber es hilft alles nichts :(

Ich nutze die aktuellste Version von Raum > V 1.2.2

kann einer vllt helfen ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

It looks like you use fl studio, on what os? Normally raum saves presets without any problems, have you tried different names?

• Trancemaster84

Hi Uwe yes i use fl Studio , but the saving Issue comes only with RAUM ! my other Plugins like Replica and Replica XT works well and fine without any trouble in terms of Saving Presets there . and no matter what i type into the Saving Presets Name Field , just a R or A e.g the Saving Error pops up anyway 🤷‍♂️

• Trancemaster84
  • Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 355 mod

Hi @Trancemaster84,

could you please make sure that the user preset folder for Raum exists and that you have read and write access to this folder?

It should be here C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Native Instruments\User Content\Raum

Cheers,

Eddie

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,315 mod
    Answer ✓

@Trancemaster84 We didn't get any feedback on this issue from you for quite a while, we'll close this post now. If you still need assistance, you can get in touch here: https://bit.ly/NISupport_GR

This discussion has been closed.