How to Make Kontakt Keyboad only display current group.

DaDrumBum1
DaDrumBum1 Member Posts: 8 Member

Hello, Hopefully this is in the right place, this is my first time posting here. I need a little bit of help.

I am creating some Kontakt instruments with groups that toggle via keyswitch. Been using the group start option with key switches and everything works fine.

My problem is that when I have two groups loaded that have different ranges. Currently when I have two groups, the largest range is always shown. This makes it difficult to see which keys are to be pressed when the smaller group is selected.

I want to have the Kontakt keyboard only display the range of the currently selected group via key switch.

Is this something that can be done without scripting? I don't really know that much about scripting, but if it is some sort of code I could copy paste, then I can do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓

This cannot be done without scripting. On the old forum there were a few threads outlining exactly how to do that sort of stuff, so please give it a search there.

Answers

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓

This cannot be done without scripting. On the old forum there were a few threads outlining exactly how to do that sort of stuff, so please give it a search there.