How to contact Native Instruments to de-register my products?

electrosoul
electrosoul Member Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2022 in Native Access

Being able to contact NI via the correct email address is proving pretty difficult to say the least. I have several products I would like deregister to sell on and when trying to transfer a license, all I get is license not transferable. Does any one have a support email address that I could contact NI the UK directly to discuss my issue? Creating tickets is just not letting be specific about my issue as it's more hardware related issues.

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You need to use the Account and Registration support wizard on the support page.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092577

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

If you transfer HW, transfer only HW registration, bundled SW will be added automatically....

If you have registered HW/SW three months or less ago, it is marked Non Transferable and one has open Support Ticket to ask for manulal Licence Transfer. (I have done it several times in past.)

I do not know, if LiveChat still works. That seemed to me be a bit better/faster than to solve things using Support Ticket.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You need to use the Account and Registration support wizard on the support page.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092577

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

If you transfer HW, transfer only HW registration, bundled SW will be added automatically....

If you have registered HW/SW three months or less ago, it is marked Non Transferable and one has open Support Ticket to ask for manulal Licence Transfer. (I have done it several times in past.)

I do not know, if LiveChat still works. That seemed to me be a bit better/faster than to solve things using Support Ticket.

• electrosoul
    electrosoul Member Posts: 2 Member

Thanks guys , I will try this and hopefully get it sorted.