25th anniversary Vapor Gray Kontrol s49 - all gone?

Bigheaded
Bigheaded Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

I know NI only made 500 of each for the Maschine, S49/S66 & S4 Mk3. Have all 500 of each actually shipped though? I ask because I Google and am seeing no S49's or S4's. Which makes sense since they're so limited.

But I'm seeing a decent number of Vapor Gray Maschine's still in stock. I know the Kontrol, Maschine & S4 are all different. But I'm hoping to find out that maybe NI has only shipped like 80% of the actual units they have and there's some hope I'll be able to find an s49 soon.

I ordered the Vapor Gray Maschine last night and the site I ordered it from has at least 1 more in stock, just to check I just added 2 more to my cart and it said they had stock. And I'm seeing what looks like maybe 20 others on Google.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2022 Answer βœ“

If the S49 Vapor Grey is out of stock on our webshop, it means our local warehouse's supplies are gone. No restock is planned for these anniversary editions.

Nonetheless you can still check your local resellers in case they'd still have a few units left. Feel free to have a look here: https://bit.ly/3KlGR6V πŸ‘ˆ

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

When trying to purchase through the NI website it indicates the Vapor Grey and Ultraviolet S49's are "out of stock"...so I would say Yes to your question...all sold out

• Bigheaded

Thanks for the reply, I know they've been sold out on NI's store for a good minute. But on other sites I'm seeing both Maschine's in stock and found 1 ultraviolet s49. I gotta keep my eyes peeled for a vapor gray s49 one to pop up elsewhere, or just buy the ultravoilet one I found in stock. Guess I was lucky to find one of the Maschine's still in stock.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

the UV/Vapor Grey contrast might look nice...it all depends on your taste!!

• Bigheaded

Well when I ordered the Maschine last night it was a Vapor Gray, it just shipped and I was looking at the order and noticed it now says UV. So I might be getting a purple one, I called and they aren't seeing any gray in the system and aren't sure if they ever had them or it was just a typo. So nobody there knows what I'm getting. It'll be a nice surprise, and since they're so limited I'm just gonna be happy I was able to get one. And you're right the contrast could be pretty slick.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2022 Answer βœ“

If the S49 Vapor Grey is out of stock on our webshop, it means our local warehouse's supplies are gone. No restock is planned for these anniversary editions.

Nonetheless you can still check your local resellers in case they'd still have a few units left. Feel free to have a look here: https://bit.ly/3KlGR6V πŸ‘ˆ

• Bigheaded

Thank you for the reply Nico @ NI. I have one last question, I called the site I ordered my Maschine from again, and they believe they shipped the Ultraviolet but aren't 100% positive. And since I've ordered it they now have some in stock they're sure are Vapor Gray. Is there a way I can tell which I got without breaking the seal and opening the box? Part of me want to chance it and whatever's in the box is what I was supposed to have. But I still kind of really want the Vapor Gray. I know I could send it back and be sure I get the right one, but that could add like z WEEK+ to me being without a Maschine to play with. And if I open it and end up sending it back there's a restocking fee.

I watched the few YT unboxing videos on the 25th anniversary I could find thinking maybe the UV will come in a purple colored box. But the UV & Space Gray looked to be in identical boxes.

• Staykool
    Staykool Member Posts: 72 Helper

I was hoping that NI would see the success of the KK 25th edition and restock but I guess I'm wrong

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Staykool said:

I was hoping that NI would see the success of the KK 25th edition and restock

I wish we could restock too seeing so many people have missed it but it's a strictly limited edition so once it's gone, it's gone forever unfortunately.

• falvomp3
    falvomp3 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have a Kontrol S4 Ultraviolet for sale in mint condition, I can be reached at chris.falvo@live.com or +1 250-859-7373, thx.