I would like to know as native instruments is doing 50% off all Native Instruments Komplete and I am

Kam
Kam Member Posts: 4 Member

I would like to know as native instruments is doing 50% off all Native Instruments Komplete and I am thinking of getting the Collectors edition but I would like to know does it come with, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 or S61? Can anyone let me know please and thanks

Best Answer

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,103 Guru
    Answer ✓

@Kam take a look at the product page for the S61 keyboard. It tells you which software bundle is included. Look at the product page for that bundle and it shows the options for upgrading to a larger bundle.

Answers

• Soutilé
    Soutilé Member Posts: 20 Member
    edited September 2022

Half price sales are usually for softwares. Rarely will they discount hardwares, unless special Promotion .

none of the bundle comes attached to an hardware (of your choice),you are just buying lot of sounds and plenty of virtual instruments.

50% happens usually second quarter of the year, I've noticed.

• Kam
    Kam Member Posts: 4 Member

Thanks a lot, I have been looking for a good deal for the ultimate collectors edition with the keyboard S61 bundle, if you know of any pls feel free to let me know

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

Mate, you asked this same question 4 times in different threads, Don't do that, you waste peoples time answering the same thing over and over

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,103 Guru
    Answer ✓

@Kam take a look at the product page for the S61 keyboard. It tells you which software bundle is included. Look at the product page for that bundle and it shows the options for upgrading to a larger bundle.