How can I prevent some sounds from modulating by themselves?

Jackosse
Jackosse Member Posts: 5 Member

When I play some sounds, for example the "Roscoe" preset from Analog Dream, I hear during my playing that the sound modulates automatically without me moving any knob. I would like to prevent the sound from modulating by freezing the sound for these presets. 

How can I do this? 

Thank you very much for your help.  

Best Answer

• jefah
    jefah Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

Then you need to look at the sound tab and remove the modulation. Start on page 12 of the manual. If you click on the modulation sources in the lower right of the sounds page, you will see the modulation amounts next to the parameters on the left side. Zero them out.

Answers

• jefah
    edited September 2022

Take a look at the sequence tab (SEQ). On the second tab of the sequence screen (Macro 1 / 2) you will see that cutoff is being sequenced. To remove the sequence click on the sequence menu (three lines on the lop left of the sequence tab, and click on Initialize macro 1 sequence. Page 27 of the Analog Dreams manual.

• Jackosse
    Jackosse Member Posts: 5 Member

Thank you very much for your answer.

For this particular preset, I did what you advised. I also did the same manipulation by clicking on "Initialize macro 4 sequence".

I can see graphically that the cutoff curve and the Reducer curve are flat but I still hear modulation.

• jefah
    Answer ✓

Then you need to look at the sound tab and remove the modulation. Start on page 12 of the manual. If you click on the modulation sources in the lower right of the sounds page, you will see the modulation amounts next to the parameters on the left side. Zero them out.