Change the range of the pitch wheel with Komplete Kontrol

Jackosse
Jackosse Member Posts: 5 Member

I would like to be able to change the range of the pitch wheel when I play with Komplete Kontrol s series

For example, if I play with the preset "1984" of analog dream, that I press a key and that I push the pitch wheel to the maximum, I do not go beyond +2 semitones however I would like to be able to go up to +5 semitones.

How can I do it ? 

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

There are two versions of Analog Dreams, V1 and V2. Only V2 allows for deep dive editing of the patches. Ampere Lead is a preset from V1 so you cannot be modified. To filter which presets are V1 and V2, when selecting the plugin make sure to select the Bank for V1 or V2.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    edited September 2022

The pitch bend range is controlled by the instrument, not the KB...so in AD, click the Gear to the right of "Macros" and there you can adjust the Pitch Bend range independently for A and B...

• Jackosse

Thank you very much for your answer.

I can now set the pitch bend range of the "1984" preset and others.

However for other analog dreams presets for example "Ampere Lead", there is no Gear that appears on the interface (no « Sound », « FX », « Seq », « Macros »  either)

How can I adjust the pitch bend range on this kind of preset?

Thanks a lot

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

There are two versions of Analog Dreams, V1 and V2. Only V2 allows for deep dive editing of the patches. Ampere Lead is a preset from V1 so you cannot be modified. To filter which presets are V1 and V2, when selecting the plugin make sure to select the Bank for V1 or V2.

• Jackosse

Thanks a lot