Maschine+ Logic Integration Discussion

VXx1xo
VXx1xo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Maschine

HEy Everyone ,I would like to Open talk about Maschine Logic Pro x integration ,

Native Instruments have to come up with a better way to make this work flow better ,because literally at the moment it is a complete nightmare !

Comments

• Allang123
    Allang123 Member Posts: 8 Member

Agreed! Surely there is a useful template out there at least?

• Simon David
    Simon David Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I CANT EVEN MAKE MUSIC AT THE MOMENT IT KEEPS GLITCHING AND TELLING ME THAT MY PROCESSOR

ISNT FAST ENOUGH !

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 123 Advisor

For once I have to disagree. What is your problem? I have quite nice integration going on. Sure, the remote template, or what ever you call it, is next to useless, but you can customize your own the way you like it.

There are plenty of tutorials around. Do some research.

What is wrong? What are you trying to do?

@Simon David Have you tried pressing CAPS LOCK?

• S Righteous
    S Righteous Member Posts: 148 Helper

I am not understanding the issue - perhaps a better explanation of your nightmare would help 😀

I load Maschine into Logic as a software instrument, and now my controller controls that. So far better integration than most plug-ins. I can use Logic to send controller info to Maschine, for various uses, which is very helpful to have that layer on top of whatever scenes and patterns I have in Maschine.

I have zero issues with CPU, and I use an older mac mini.

Is there some other integration you are referring to?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,320 mod

@Simon David Have you checked this out? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203930

DOES THAT HELP ?