Kontrol Keyboard reacts to Mac OS Voice Over

Gerhardt
Gerhardt Member Posts: 6 Member

My S61 MK2 his connected via USB to my Mac (Big Sur). Every time I use a controller a voice from the Mac reacts and gives a Voice over explanation. The mac os accessibility (Bedienungshilfen) are not activated. Does anyone has the same issue?

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

its an accessibility function of the keyboard. Look in the manual for “accessibility” or “voice over” as there is also a feature for training that just says what things are. Unsure what the shortcut buttons are to switch this on/off from the keyboard and too lazy to look it up for you but it’s in the manual which is worth a read anyway.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

its an accessibility function of the keyboard. Look in the manual for “accessibility” or “voice over” as there is also a feature for training that just says what things are. Unsure what the shortcut buttons are to switch this on/off from the keyboard and too lazy to look it up for you but it’s in the manual which is worth a read anyway.

• Gerhardt
    Gerhardt Member Posts: 6 Member

Thank you so much! I thought I don't need to read the manual. But it is really more helpful than just watching YT Tutorial Videos.

• Yatut
    Yatut Member Posts: 1 Member

Shift and Mixer