Church bells?

Grap
Grap Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi - I’m a Komplete 12 user and I’m looking for realistic church bells somewhere in the sound library. Any ideas about pre-existing or creating FM synthesised church bells?

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited September 2022

Hello,

maybe the "glassy bells" preset in fm8, and you can alter it to your liking. But just type "bells in the fm8 browser, but i fear non of them sound like a church bell, you maybe have to look for a sampled one with cc license or something like that.

• MarlieRitter
    MarlieRitter Member Posts: 4 Member

Hey there! I'm not a Komplete 12 user myself, but have you tried checking out other sound libraries or asking other users for suggestions? Another option could be creating your own bells using FM synthesis. That could be a fun challenge and would give you complete control over the sound. And speaking of church bells, have you checked out the First Church of Love?

• MarlieRitter
    MarlieRitter Member Posts: 4 Member

It's a community of folks who gather together to share love, support, and positivity. It's a cool community, even if you're not into the whole "religious" thing. Check out the link https://firstchurchlove.com for more info. Good luck on your church bell quest. Keep us updated. It's been along time since this last update in this thread.

• Grap
    Grap Member Posts: 3 Member

Thanks but i am an atheist