DAW Not Finding Kontact Instruments

Mercury_9
Mercury_9 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 2022 in Kontakt

Today I went to start a new project in Reaper. I inserted a virtual instrument on a new track... but none of my Kontakt samples were there! I haven't moved anything... so I don't see why this would happen. I closed this new file (i.e., project) and opened an old one.... samples still there. How can I fix this?

It looked like Kontakt was looking to the root of my samples folder (e.g., F:\Upright Piano Library\), rather than, say, here: F:\Native Instruments\Komplete 8\Kontakt Factory Library\Instruments

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

have you started kontakt stand alone first, and all up to date, also check stand alone and vst versions (old project vs new project)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod

@Mercury_9 Do you still have these issues? Can you post screenshots then? How is it in standalone ? Have you checked that the version of Kontakt in Reaper is the same as in standalone ? TO find out you need to click on the NI logo in Kontakt's window.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod
    Answer ✓

@Mercury_9 After a while with no news from you on that matter, we'll close the thread. If you still need help on that one, get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.