Appreciate the Latest Update

Mikey T
Mikey T Member Posts: 11 Member
edited August 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Just wanted to to say Thank You to the NI GR6 Team and express appreciation for the work everyone has put in.

Really glad for the latest updates such as the improved standalone/plug-in open times for those who have an integrated graphics card like myself. The AAX plugin opens in 2 seconds now. Way more in sync with the creative workflow.

And very much appreciate the Tapedeck auto-names file fix. The auto-naming of newly recorded files is a time-saver indeed and keeps things in the moment.

Stop &...Save. Continue the creative vibe on another take!

Thank you for your response to user feedback & creating innovative tools that have greatly facilitated & inspired the writing, recording & creativity process.

Sincerely,

Mike

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,579 admin
    edited August 2022

Appreciate the kind words Mikey!

CC @Eddie_NI 😉

• Mikey T
    Mikey T Member Posts: 11 Member

Our privilege! 🤗🎸🎵

• nanotable
    nanotable Member Posts: 93 Advisor

I‘ll second that. After the update for Apple Silicon I’ve „rediscovered“ GR. It’s just a fantastic piece of software, with so many avenues to explore. I love it.

It also allows me to use my beloved Crush & Mod Packs and Raum natively, which is great in and of itself. But that probably means that the native release of these packs isn’t too far off, which is also great.

All of this makes me very happy, so thanks, NI. 🙏