Maschine Mikro + Komplete Library

Juan Salazar
Juan Salazar Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi community, I want to buy a Maschine Mikro MK3 and I have a simple question:

Is it possible with Maschine Mikro MK3 to navigate through Komplete Library or is this only possible with Komplete Kontrol?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

The Maschine Software Browser works the same as the KK Browser in respect to browsing Instruments, Loops and One Shots. The Machine browser also allows browsing of Projects, Groups and Sounds which are specific to Maschine. Do note that the Maschine Hardware cannot be used to control the KK software.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

The Maschine Software Browser works the same as the KK Browser in respect to browsing Instruments, Loops and One Shots. The Machine browser also allows browsing of Projects, Groups and Sounds which are specific to Maschine. Do note that the Maschine Hardware cannot be used to control the KK software.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited September 2022

Try to watch some videos on it so your know what to expect, the screen on the Mikro MK3 is uber tiny.

• Juan Salazar
    Juan Salazar Member Posts: 4 Member

Yes @D-One I've watched some of them, really tiny display, but for a compact navigation controller it seems to fit my desktop setup. Now I realize that for a compact setup/controller I will need the Kontrol M32 too. Thanks!