How to transfer Traktor Krontrol Z2 hardware without losing Traktor pro 3 license?

llamacorn
llamacorn Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Sold my Traktor Kontrol Z2 because it didn't fit in my workflow, but I'm having trouble transferring it to the new owner.

It doesn't appear in any of my Products, Serials & Downloads nor does it appear in the License transfer section.

The only thing it lets me transfer is Traktor Pro 3, which I would like to keep .

I e-mailed support but they just linked me to the help article I had already viewed and searching in the community forums hasn't turned up anything .

Is there something I'm missing on how to do a hardware transfer?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @llamacorn I believe our support team is waiting to hear back from you. We'll need your Z2 serial number in order to assist further.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

If the hardware is properly registered, it should show up in your products/License Transfers. Did you purchase the unit new or is it second hand? Since email support didn’t seem to understand your issue, I would suggest using the chat feature under the Account and Registration heading of the support page… granted the hours are limited and only available on weekdays, but it might be better to chat with a rep in real time to explain your issue. Good Luck!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @llamacorn I believe our support team is waiting to hear back from you. We'll need your Z2 serial number in order to assist further.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Is there something I'm missing on how to do a hardware transfer?

You have to register Z2 to your account first, to be able to transfer it....