"Activating Products" message at startup of Native Access

Todd Manus
Todd Manus Member Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2022 in Native Access

Hi All,

I just installed Native Access and all my products on a my PC, clean install. I have two outstanding issues..

1) I can't seem to be able to update "Controller Editor" to the latest version 2.7.4. The download fails when I click the update button... so I only have version 2.6.2.

2) When I start Native Access 2.4.0, I get a message "Activating products" that stays on the screen for 30-40 secs, then I get "Loading Products" for an additional 15 secs, then I get into my library.

My machine is: AMD Threadripper 3970x with 64Gb RAM, RTX 3090.. on Windows 11 (22000.918)... and I have 1 GB/s internet connection.

Thanks,

Todd

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

There was a temporary issue with the distribution of Controller Editor. CE 2.7.4 should not show anymore.

@Todd Manus Unfortunately, long starting is normal. The Native Access team is working on it.

@danieden Apart from this Controller Editor issue, do you have other issues with Native Access ?

Answers

• Meteora
    Meteora Member Posts: 12 Member

Hi Todd,

got the same problem with the failed controller editor update. It’s not possible to update. Always says that the download server is not reachable, but a other update works fine. Maybe a update bug.

cheers

Andy

• Todd Manus
    Todd Manus Member Posts: 2 Member

Thanks for the confirmation. Do you also have the other issue? The long start up for Native Access 2.4.0.

• danieden
    danieden Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Please advice same issue cannot install latest version if Editor, get same unable to reach server error message

please can u reply, thanks D

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

There was a temporary issue with the distribution of Controller Editor. CE 2.7.4 should not show anymore.

@Todd Manus Unfortunately, long starting is normal. The Native Access team is working on it.

@danieden Apart from this Controller Editor issue, do you have other issues with Native Access ?

• Sundstrom
    Sundstrom Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same problem. I just bought Komplete 14 and started to download and install content. At first it was a smooth ride. Now when I start Native Acess it takes forever, or at least 15 - 20 minutes. And when it´s started i get the message. Oops... Looks like nothing comes up for. And I cant see any of my Instruments. I am getting frustrated. I tried to reinstall Native Access but it didnt help :(

It all began when some downloads/installations started to fail. I dont know why they failed, NA wouldnt tell. I have plenty of diskspace so I dont think that is the problem. I have about 2tb of free space.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey there, there was an issue yesterday and today with Native Access, it's probably the source of the issue: A note about Native Access downtime (21.11.2022)