Connection Trouble - Xone 96, Maschine MK3, Traktor Pro 3, Audio Komplete 6, Traktor X1

Lugashi
Lugashi Member Posts: 1 Member

Hey Guys,

So far I've played with Traktor Pro 3, Traktor X1 and the Xone 96. I have now bought the Machine MK3 and would like to include it in the set. I would like to record 3 channels in the Xone 96 with the Traktor Pro 3 and one channel with the machine. Unfortunately, Beat Sync doesn't work for me. Beat sync is my first problem.

Now I bought the Audio Komplete 6 as an audio interface, I created the Beat Sync there without the Xone 96, but I don't know how best to route the signals into the Xone 96...

With the Audio Komplete 6 I would also like to record the sounds from the Xone 96, but I don't know how to set that either :(

Can someone help me how to set this? Or does anyone have any ideas how I can make it all easier or better? Unfortunately, I'm technically completely incapable, but I'm in the mood for making music...

For me is this the dream setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQsnjbt-Gg&t=1831s

Thank you in advance for your support! 😘

Many greetings

Best Answer

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 123 Helper
    Answer ✓

What do you mean by "created beatsync"?

If you want to sync between Maschine and Traktor, just use Ableton link on both applications. Just one tip - don't hold sync button active all the time on Traktor. There will be sound glitches with a sync and ableton link engaged in a Traktor at the same. Just sync track when it's playing and press sync button on x1 second time to disable auto sync.

Answers

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 123 Helper
    Answer ✓

What do you mean by "created beatsync"?

If you want to sync between Maschine and Traktor, just use Ableton link on both applications. Just one tip - don't hold sync button active all the time on Traktor. There will be sound glitches with a sync and ableton link engaged in a Traktor at the same. Just sync track when it's playing and press sync button on x1 second time to disable auto sync.

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 640 Pro

Are you using Windows or MacOS??

becos there is more possibilities with Windows.. if you wanted a audio routing solution for recording... that said... your WindowsPC/Laptop would require decent specs!!