'Installation failed' Komplete 13U

SvenNL
SvenNL Member Posts: 7 Member

I purchased Komplete 13 Ultimate on a hard drive and started installing it yesterday. I get an 'installation failed' error on Massive X Factory Library, Previews, Pulse, Rush and Scene. All other applications are installed just fine, although 'download all' got me the same issue. When installing them one by one it worked fine, except for the ones I mentioned. Everything is freshly installed, brand new SSD with lots of space, my MacBook also has more then enough space left on it. Everything is updated as well as my OS to Monterey.

I can't seem to find a cause or solution online. I was hoping to find an answer here.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

The OP has received download links from Support.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Sometimes “Try and Try Again” applies to Native Access. Are there any “Specifics” listed in the error messages, if so, search the support page and you may find a solution. If not, contact support for assistance!

• SvenNL

I tried to the point I don’t believe any more tries will do the trick. Also there’s no extra info on why it failed. I’ll try customer support, thanks for taking the time to answer!

• SvenNL

Thanks for your answer.

I gave all applications full disc access as in the video. Unfortunately no luck with this either.

guess I have to contact support for a solution.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

The OP has received download links from Support.

• lazaru
    lazaru Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue with my komplete 13 installation. Cant install massive X factory library, Pulse, Rush and Scene. Always there appears "Installation failed".

I use a macbook pro with an M1 processor and Monterey 12.6.

• SvenNL

You should contact customer service. Apparently a number of things can cause this to happen. Took some emailing back and forth but they were a great help. Everything was working as it should within a few days.

• iw35
    iw35 Member Posts: 1 Member

Just solved it for myself. Turns out that all the things mentioned by the OP couldn't be installed from the KOMPLETE HDD. Once I unplugged it, Native Access downloaded the installers and everything went smoothly.