No power supply! Help!!

P-A
P-A Member Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2022 in Maschine

Hi. I have received a lovely white Maschine Studio today in the post, problem is there is no power supply with it!

Can you recommend a replacement? Amazon, Argos etc. 15v 1.2a. Could I just use a universal adapter with the right voltage/amps?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    Answer ✓
  • P-A
    Answer ✓

I am very sorry guys. I took another look in the box it came in and they were there. I thought it was extra padding in the box but they were wrapped quite heavily I couldn't tell.

Thanks for the reply guys. Much appreciated!

Trying to download the library and other stuff now, watching YouTube videos and trying to figure this amazing maschine out!

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    Answer ✓
  • August Alchemy
    August Alchemy Member Posts: 21 Member

Please please please save your time and money and get the official power supply.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

The original is just a generic 15v 1.2 amp power supply, if you can find one that fits with that spec, it will work, just make sure the polarity is right, you may save a few pounds, but you wont save that much vs the generic one NI will sell you for £20.

• P-A
    Answer ✓

I am very sorry guys. I took another look in the box it came in and they were there. I thought it was extra padding in the box but they were wrapped quite heavily I couldn't tell.

Thanks for the reply guys. Much appreciated!

Trying to download the library and other stuff now, watching YouTube videos and trying to figure this amazing maschine out!